It’s time to complete two tags that I should have done a long time ago. I have clubbed them with a recent tag in this post.
Vishesh tagged me on June 22, asking me to reveal ten things that people here do not know about me. Some of you may already know a few of these things about me but others may not. Here they are:
1. I am an animal-lover. To be more specific, I should say birds and mammals as I am not exactly fond of other animals, but I don’t hate them either😐
2. I simply love cats!🙂 I give my cats feline names like Pardus, Leo, Tigris, etc.
3. I don’t watch too many movies😐
4. The last movie I watched was the Tamil movie Dasavataaram (The ten avatars).
5. Tintin is my favourite comic🙂 but I haven’t read Tintin in the Land of the Soviets and Tintin in Congo😦
6. I don’t watch much television except for sports and a little news.
7. I am a right-hander.
8. I love spicy food. I also love Mediterranean (especially Italian) cuisine.
9. I am a Pottermaniac.
10. I am a dreamer and a day-dreamer😉🙂
Nita tagged me on June 30, asking me to write about 5 types of people whom I love to hate or who irritate me the most.
I don’t hate people, not even the most notorious criminals. If I hated people, I would never have written a post like this one:
Ofcourse, I hate many filthy concepts and other disgusting things in this world, but I am not going to bore anyone by writing about them here.
Vishesh tagged me again on August 12, asking me to write about things that changed my life.
1. My life changed in many ways after I discovered Buddhist philosophy.
2. My experience as a volunteer (though it was only for a short time) with a small NGO in my city (that works for the visually differently-abled) has changed me in quite a few ways. I am grateful to my classmate-friend for this experience.
3. I became an internet addict the moment I landed on the world wide web. My life has never been the same after that.
I am not a fan of tagging memes, so I’m not tagging anyone😐